Our renewal process begins from late-September each year.
There are several options below on how to renew your current membership. Please phone the Member Service Centre on (08) 8440 6690 or email Member Services if you wish to make a change to your current package or purchase additional memberships before renewing.
1) ONLINE To renew online: CLICK HERE Your 2024 renewal invoice will appear in your account, click 'pay now' and proceed to check out. Please check and update your delivery address prior to checkout.
2) MAIL If you receive a renewal form via post from the Club, please select the appropriate membership option and payment details on your 2024 renewal form and post back to the Club using the reply-paid envelope.
3) PHONE You can contact Member Services on (08) 8440 6690 to make a payment by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only).
4) IN PERSON Visit Member Services at the Adelaide Football Club, 105 West Lakes Boulevard, West Lakes SA 5021, to pay for your 2024 Membership in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or credit card (VISA or Mastercard only).
5) AT HOME GAMES Visit our Member Services team to renew an existing membership or purchase a new membership at any home game. The Member Services team is located in the Southern Plaza 2 hours before the bounce until quarter time.
For no extra cost, you can equally spread your Membership across 10 monthly instalments on the Easy Payment Plan. This is deducted once a month from a nominated credit card (VISA or Mastercard only).
The instalment schedule will commence on 25 October 2023 and conclude on 25 July 2024 (10 Month Plan). The Club is unable to change the scheduled dates (if the 25th falls on a weekend or public holiday, then it will be deducted on the next business day). Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account on this date to cover the instalment amount.
Members paying after the first instalment of 25 October 2023 will be required to pay the combined value of all instalments due to bring them up to date with the instalment schedule.
The Adelaide Football Club may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution.
Yes, members who elect to pay their subscription on the Easy Payment Plan will have their membership rolled-over annually via auto-renewal. Please note that any memberships purchased online automatically sign-up to the Easy Payment Plan.
Communications will be sent to all members on the Payment Plan prior to renewal.
Click here to read full Easy Pay Payment Plan terms and conditions.
Yes, existing Members can purchase additional memberships. The Club offers a wide range of non-access and flexible memberships to suit every fan including global, interstate & memberships to support our Crows AFLW team. Browse our membership options here.